Thursday, June 18, 2009

Racheal Ray's Recipe Shrimp Scampi Bread Bowl.....


So last night I made my first RR recipe. I was pessimistic. For some reason I assumed that her recipes were shit. I don't know what gave me the idea. Maybe because she is a little foolish, and sometimes her recipes lack sophistication. Who knows? Anyway, I made "Shrimp and Bread Bowls" . Basically shrimp in lemon, butter, caper sauce, but this recipe uses anchovy, and clam juice. It came out really delicious. Very, very rich, but really nice. I added some leftover pasta that I had in the fridge just to get rid of it. The sauce was great for bread dipping. I didn't really follow her directions because if I would have the shrimp would have been very overcooked. Terrific otherwise. I recommend the clam juice and anchovy addition to any lemon, butter, caper sauce. I just wanted to share that.
You can find her recipe here

http://www.rachaelray.com/recipe.php?recipe_id=1625

No comments:

Post a Comment