Monday, April 20, 2009

Goat Cheese and Salami Pasta and The Many Faces of Danger

I'm a doufus and keep forgetting to take pictures when I'm making stuff. I remembered to take this picture right before I chowed down luckily, although its really not that great of a picture. I guess it is better than nothing. Since I'm such a nincompoop (nice word), and have no food pictures for this one either, I have included more pictures of my funny little man for your viewing pleasure. He's no bowl of pasta , I know, but he is yummy don't ya think? I think these pictures of him should come with little stickers so that you can create your own captions.
(Recipe is at the bottom)



Grant me three wishes Genie?


Ya better pray for those wishes to be granted fool!


F!@# you I aint prayin


And don't ask me again or I'll sic my hell hound on ya


Now leave me alone, I have business I have to take care of! Good day sir.

Recipe

3/4 lb fettuccine
1 tbsp butter
2 tbsp minced garlic
3/4 cup chicken stock
1/2 heavy cream
1/4 goat cheese
1/4 lb salami cut in small cubes
3 tbsp chopped fresh basil
1 tsp black pepper

In large pot cook pasta until al dente

Meanwhile, in large pot melt butter, add garlic and cook for 3 minutes. Add the broth and bring to a simmer. Stir in the cream and bring back to a simmer. Then add the goat cheese and mix until smooth. Add the salami, basil, and pepper.
Drain cooked pasta and add to the sauce. Heat over low heat for a few minutes to allow the pasta to absorb the sauce before serving.





No comments:

Post a Comment